Monday, March 07, 2005
over and gone with.
(:
I might be attending
California State University Long Beach
afterall.
HAHA.
It'll take me like 3 yrs to
get my degree.
Which is some sort of a crash course.
>(:
Anws,
I'm feeling really bumped out.
TIRED.
Was on the phone with
na-na-boon while trying
to reply Josh's messages.
Conferenced with
my darlings earlier on.
Funny lahs.
Hurhur.
Make-up session for min.
*woots
Yes,
I'm gonna wax na-na-boon alive.
He gets me on my nerves please.
VERY MUCH.
Adding to the fact that we both
share the common surname ain't
making things any better.
We clocked btw;
3hrs 09 mins.
Nice achievement there.
LMAO.
Anyhows,
I shall be really sweet and
credit him.
HA.
-) He'll make a wondeful gf.
-) He has a great personality.
-) He's willing to listen to my rantings.
(although throu many contained
may I add yet unsucessful snickers here and there.)
-) He has two things MAJOR in common with me.
(I thought I was weird.)
-) We both got hit on by weird ppl.
#1) Starry nights.
#2) Show flats/houses/room fetish.
He said somethings that do make sense.
I have to admit he's right and stuff.
Being much older (1yr?) and sensible (ahems).
Lessons in life.
Oh, he made me promise him
something though.
HAHS.
I shan't say it here.
(:
Went ter see Miss Wong with
Joshiee this morning.
Had a fab tyme there.
Josh likes her,
So i guess they'll do fine with each other.
Bitched bout life/parents/bgr.
LMAO.
And she HAD to bring na-na-boon in. (???)
RAHHHHH.
We're like the ying yang thingy.
Josh and me.
Totally different perspectives.
But still we've been in the same clique
since godzillion yrs ago.
<3 !
Opposites attract say ?
*nudge nudge*
Perhaps Josh, you should like
start to have a liking for 7-up and Sprite
rather then coke.
*winks*
I NEED TO SLEEP.
*yawnns.
Notice:
Simple Plan concert.
Tickets anyone ?
when i call you on the phone,
i always feel butterflies.
I'm dreaming of you and me.
Dreaming and dreaming that
it'll turn reality.
I wish upon a star,
Wanna be right where you are,
You set my world on fire.
Babe, I've got crush
on you.
Boy, maybe we're true.
Maybe it's me and you.
It's magic.
_
The veh veh late replies:
Josh: Yes, the interior design hawt babe ! I'll fight tooth and
nail for her over you. Anytime ! LMAO. Aye, feel free to join the session aye?
*hugs* You'd get over it, just a few more. ((: Like you said, we're world's apart,
but still we click click ! > ((; And and, I'm always there 24/7. DIAL MIE MOBLIE.
Anne: NO TYME LA. SO BUSY. HUR HUR !!! *grins
Lena: See my tattoo ? HAHAS. Sure, when i see you thens. It's flaking off. The dead skin I mean. Might be going back there next month for another one. Sorta making it a monthly kinda thing. HA!!
Ros: OOO. I'm flattered. Thinking of changing the template again thou.
Maybe I would, after i'm done with Char's Rachel Weisz one. > (*

groovy (:
it's always because of you ; 12:19 PM